Saturday, March 24, 2007
;
Don't be too good I will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too Sweet, I might fall foryou.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all...
Bottom-line : A person who makes me
love him is actually a person who loves me
more than I love him.
If someone comes into your life and
becomes a part of you but for some
reasons he couldn't stay, don't cry too much...
Just be glad that your paths crossed and;
somehow he made you happy
even for a while.
Bottom-line : Time will tell. If he's
yours he will come back.
The greatest regrets in our lives are
the risks we did not take.
If you think something will make you.happy,
GO FOR IT.
Remember that we pass
this way only once.
Bottom-line : Time doesn't wait. If you
think you might have found the right one,
treasure the person.
Don't let fear hold You back. Give it a try else you might regret.
"Noone other than ourselves know what can
truly make us happy."
Two tear drops were floating down the river.
One teardrop said to the other,
"I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him.
Who are you?" ...
"I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."
Bottom-line : Lost time is NEVER gained again
thought about it on 12:48 AM